The LRS Butler II Push-Button Paging System offers five-buttons to contact someone onsite immediately. Includes your choice of up to 20 pagers. With the touch of a button, a silent alert is delivered to anyone in your building wearing an LRS messaging pager. It's a quick and easy way to send messages to indivdiuals or groups instantly.
The LRS Butler II is used for instant notification when assistance, back-up, or a staff member is needed. This system is great for any service-oriented environment. The push-button paging system includes one LRS Butler II transmitter and one battery-operated LRS messaging pager that features a display screen that can receive text messages with up to 200 alphanumeric characters.
The LRS Butler II is typically used where support staff or service is requested such as distribution centers, inventory and stocking areas, retail stores, or medical offices. The Butler II keeps staff accessible when needed quickly.
- (1) Butler II Push-Button Transmitter (TX-1605-5)
- (1) Alphanumeric Staff Messaging Pagers numbered 1 (RX-E467), and software program kit to set-up your devices.
- The battery-operated pager uses 2AA alkaline batteries (lasts up to 6 months), alerts manager when power is low, can receive a four-line message up to 200 alpha or numeric characters, and can hold up to 25 messages.
- The Butler II push-button transmitter is made of heavy lexan plastic.
- 24/7 support, 1-year warranty on all parts, additional pagers and parts sold separately.
Exclusions: Not applicable outside of the USA or Canada due to frequency channel regulations. International sales requests outside of US and Canada are handled directly by LRS at 1-800-437-4996 or www.lrsus.com.
Restrictions: All online orders are restricted for purchase and use within the USA and Canada only. LRS is not responsible for any product purchased via the web for use outside of the USA or Canada, warranty is voided for any product used outside of the USA or Canada.