VEN-U Sensors Standard Bridge by LRS locally monitors sensors and stores data for up to three weeks when communications via Internet are temporarily not available. Data stored in cloud and accessible via an online portal featuring robust reporting and setting controls.
VEN-U Sensors product family includes a comprehensive line of matchbox-sized, wireless sensors for measuring temperature, humidity, motion, vibration, water detection, door open/close, power and others. Each wireless sensor coordinates with the Standard Bridge, allowing you to choose from one or many types of sensors for your location.
Exclusions: Not applicable outside of the USA or Canada due to frequency channel regulations. International sales requests outside of US and Canada are handled directly by LRS at 1-800-437-4996 or www.lrsus.com. Restrictions: All online orders are restricted for purchase and use within the USA and Canada only. LRS is not responsible for any product purchased via the web for use outside of the USA or Canada, warranty is voided for any product used outside of the USA or Canada.
- The VEN-U Sensors Bridge collects data from the complete line of VEN-U sensors via BLE or RF.
- The VEN-U Sensors Bridge connected to the Cloud via Ethernet or WiFi.
- The sensors will automatically pair and communicate with a VEN-U Sensors Bridge within range.
- All sensor data is logged and stored in the VEN-U Sensors Cloud. The VEN-U Sensors Dashboard is configured to monitor and track all sensor data in the cloud. The dashboard can be viewed in a web browser on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. No programming is required to configure the dashboard.
- Multiple thresholds and alerts can be set separately for each sensor to supply notification via SMS text, email, and phone call.
- An API to the VEN-U Sensors Platform allows integration with other data sources and 3rd-party data analytics tools.
- Simple DIY installation, set-up and management with remote LRS support 7-days a week at https//:support.lrsus.com.